This article offers best practices and follow up steps to help you avoid or troubleshoot problems that might arise when using courseware in the Intellum platform.
Courseware Best Practices
Follow these best practices:
- Do not launch more than one course at a time.
- Do not leave more than one window of your course open in multiple browsers, browser windows, browser tabs or devices at the same time.
- When completing your in-progress enrollment in a course, make sure it is actively launched in one window only.
- If you have opened a course in more than one browser, window, tab or on more than one device, close all of them but one before taking the course through to completion.
- Do not run other applications or programs in the background.
- Do not pause for long periods of time and return to the course to immediately complete it. If you leave the computer for more than 5 minutes, when you return, close the course window and re-launch it before completing the course.
- If your internet connection breaks, close the course window and establish a strong connection before re-launching the course and completing it.
- If you're connecting via a VPN (e.g., Citrix, PulseSecure, TorGuard, etc.), try disconnecting and see if the issue continues.
- Do not close the activity tracking window.
Troubleshooting Browser Issues
Issues may arise due to your internet browser's version or settings. Follow up in this section for help with common browser issues.
Check or Update Browser Version
Make sure you are running the latest version of your browser. You can download the latest versions via the following links:
Clear Browser Cache or Temporary Internet Files
If updating your browser version does not solve the problem, you may need to clear your browser's cache.
Disable Browser Extensions or Plug-In's
Some browser extensions or plug-ins cause problems with courseware/LMS communications.
Learn how in this article:
How to Uninstall Extensions in Chrome, Firefox, and Other Browsers
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.