The Inspector tool in the Live Preview toolbar allows you to check Aria Labels and Alt Text applied to the element you are inspecting.
This article provides an overview of how you can check aria labels and alt text in your Evolve course.
Live Preview Toolbar - Inspector
- Open Live Preview.
- Select the blue arrow at the bottom of the page to open the Live Preview Toolbar.
- Select the target icon to turn on the Inspector functionality.
- Hover over the element you wish to inspect
- Click on the ‘target’ icon in the top right corner.
- You will then see the inspector panel with the element information, specifically Aria Labels and Alt Text applied to the item.
- Click the target icon again to stop inspecting.
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.