Click subscribe to receive platform updates via email — by clicking the subscribe button, you consent to receive email communication from Intellum:
Week of Monday, November 16
Fixed an issue where broken images were preventing activities from being duplicated.
Fixed an issue where date dynamic variables were not populating in letters for users who were enrolled manually.
Fixed an issue where editing recurring events unintentionally added additional dates to the event schedule
Fixed an issue where topic restrictions were not respected when viewing all content in a live and upcoming row on the catalog homepage.
- Fixed issue that caused chat room messages to not update correctly when a new member joined.
Game Component – Fixed an issue in True/False questions where the Hint functionality was removing False answers that were marked as correct.
Focus Outline – Fixed IE11 issue where the Focus Outline was appearing as dotted on certain elements.
Infographic Component – Completion Method refined to resolve issues occurring when using Logic Triggers.
Article Styles – Fixed issue where icon’s disabled state color in Article Styles was being overridden by Component Item style.
Media Carousel Component – Fixed playback issue with media/streamed media when Component navigated at speed.
Select Component – Button can now not be operated until a selection has been made.
Theme Editor – Decimal point values can now be entered in Line Height.
Simulation Component – Fixed issue where the page was scrolling straight to Simulation on page entry.
Narrative Component – Fixed issue in tablet view where the next slide would not auto-scroll to the top of the content.
Media Playing in IE11 – Fixed issue regarding audio in streamed Brightcove media content.
Week of Monday, November 9
Fixed issue where cover art for Zoom events was missing when added to a page.
Added the ‘Job Title’ property to API V3.
Fixed issue where parents of other topics were returning when the topic locale dropdown was called via API V3.
Fixed issue where the API V3 courses list was timing out when called.
Various security enhancements.
Improved data synchronization within Tribe to provide a better user experience.
Enhanced security of uploaded files.
- Text and Graphic Component – Fixed color pickers in the appearance section not working correctly.
- Interactive Video Component – Fixed completion dialog missing icon.
- Matching Component – Fixed focus outline appearance.
- Hotgraphic Component – Fixed tooltip items showing unnecessary scroll bars.
- Media Grid Component – Item titles are now rendered as headings.
- Theme – Fixed issue where non-numerical values could be entered into various fields.
- Logic – Fixed dialog title and body text not appearing in logic dialogs that use audio media.
- SCORM – Added new option in ‘Advanced’ publish settings that allows setting the learner name format.
Week of Monday, November 2
- Learner Self Registration - Fixed an issue where some learners were not able to self-register.
Home Row Navigation & Scrolling - Improved user experience in home row ‘view all’ link, scrolling, and spacing.
Security Vulnerability Fix
There are no updates this week.
- Card Drop Component – A new question component that allows learners to answer a question by placing labeled cards into different drop zones.
- Checkbox Group Component – This new component is designed to work with the Logic features in Evolve. Each option can save its checked state to Variable.
- Hotgraphic Component – Hotspot colors can now be set directly in the component.
- Tabs Component – Added a new option in the component’s appearance section which allows users to control if tab item text should be truncated or not.
- Simulation Component – Now has a new behavior option that allows the component to display scroll bars that overlay the Simulation window. These new scroll bars also hide if the screen image matches the window size.
- Translations – Tooltips added using the text editor are now translatable.