Connecting a Stripe account to the Intellum platform lets you process payments from your audiences through Stripe to grant learners access to your activities. E-commerce options for activities let you set a price for access to an activity as well as a set a date for when that access will expire.
This article walks you through enabling e-commerce options for an activity, setting a purchase price for activity access, and defining an expiration date when activity access expires.
Enable Activity Purchase
Follow these enable e-commerce options for an activity:
- Find and access the activity you will make available for purchase.
- Click on the Properties tab for the activity.
- Enable the E-commerce option within the Catalog Properties section.
- Set up E-commerce options for the activity by:
- Set the activity price in U.S. Dollars (e.g. 125.00)
- Set the number of days before learner access expires (e.g. 90)
5. Click Save Changes to save the E-commerce options for this activity.
Adding E-commerce options to an activity will clear all existing Group Restrictions for the activity, if any exist.
Removing E-commerce options from an activity will remove any Group Memberships that included access to the activity.
When learners access the activity through the catalog or through a shared link, they'll find the Pay with Card option available for access to the activity.
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.